Cougar season ticket info released
VWHS Athletic Department information
The Van Wert High School athletic office has released reserved seat and student pass ticket information for this year’s football season.
All 2011 season ticket holders have the same seats reserved for them. There are three options to purchase tickets:
- Mail payments and a self-addressed envelope to: Van Wert Athletic Department, 10708 State Route 118 South, Van Wert, OH 45891.
- Tickets will be at Derry Drugs for pick-up from Friday, August 10, to Monday, August 20.
- Tickets may be picked up Friday, August 24, at the first home game at the southwest ticket booth from 6:30-7:15 p.m.
If no prior arrangements are made, any unclaimed tickets after August 24 will be available for sale to any interested Cougar fan.
Those who do not have season tickets and would like to purchase them, or for more information, call the VWHS Athletic Department at 419.238.9601.
Season ticket prices are as follows: Adult reserved seat, $25 each; retired Van Wert teachers; $5 each; student season pass; $20 each.
Student passes for two home games before school starts:
- Purchase at Derry Drugs on the same dates as above
- Buy along with reserved seats as described above.
- Purchase on Friday, August 24, at the first home game at the southwest ticket booth from 6:30-7:15 p.m.
Those purchasing student passes should include the name or names to be on the student pass, along with payment.
Checks should be made payable to Van Wert Athletic Department.
The 2012 football season begins Friday, August 24, against Bryan. It will be “Senior Night.”